Union Retirement Fund
When we talk about our future it is always uncertain and unpredictable. Planning and securing the future is must because it is not easy work or doing job in the age of above 60. Every youngster or age between 20-40years should concern about their retirement. If you are financially free at the age of 60 your life might get easy because in that age by the time certain illness starts coming up so medical expenses should be covered. Sometimes situation gets more critical one might hospitalize to pay those bills you need money.
An investor has multiple desires also which they wanted to fulfill after they get retire like buying home, car, daughter`s wedding, etc, to fulfill that desire they need good retirement amount. Private companies donâ€™t give retirement amount if they do it would be very small amount which is not sufficient for long term survival it will run out in 5 years. An average person should invest some money to secure their future by investing in retirement plans.
Union Mutual Fund is coming up with new NFO named â€œUnion Retirement Fundâ€. It is an open ended retirement solution oriented scheme having a lockâ€in of 5 years or till retirement age (whichever is earlier). NFO will be open on 1st September 2022 and will close at 15th September 2022, allotment date will be 22nd September 2022 and Scheme Re-opens on 29th September 2022. This fund suitable for investor who are seeking long term capital appreciation and wants to invest in the market expecting higher returns.
Funds objective is to generate income from long term capital gains by investing in mix asset classes equity and equity related securities and debts instruments as per the asset allocation pattern of the scheme with a view to provide a retirement investment solution to investor. Fund have to beat S&P BSE 500 Index benchmark.
Risk-o-meter is high because the investment will go into equity and equity related instruments but some risk will decrease by investing in debt instrument.
- Plans :-
- Direct Plan: Direct Plan is only for investors who purchase /subscribe Units in the Scheme directly with Union Mutual Fund and is not available for investors who route their investments through a Distributor (AMFI registered distributor / ARN Holder). Investors subscribing under Direct Plan will have to indicate the Plan against the Scheme name in the application form as â€œUnion Retirement Fund – Direct Planâ€.
- Regular Plan: Regular Plan is for investors who purchase /subscribe Units in the scheme through a Distributor.
- Growth Option: This option is suitable for investors who are not seeking Income Distribution cum Capital Withdrawal but who invest only with the intention of capital appreciation.
- Income Distribution cum Capital Withdrawal (IDCW) Option: This option is suitable for investors seeking income through IDCW declared by the Scheme.
- Systematic Investment Plan (SIP):
- â‚¹ 1,000 and in multiples of â‚¹ 1 thereafter (for monthly frequency)
- â‚¹ 5,000 and in multiples of â‚¹ 1 thereafter (for quarterly frequency)
- Entry load â€“ NA
- Exit load-NIL
- Vinay Paharia :- He is chief investment officer in union mutual fund. He is 43 years old having over 20 years of experience in fund management. Since 2018 he is with union asset management company Pvt. Ltd as chief investment officer. Other schemes managed by him are
- Co-fund Manager of Union Flexi Cap Fund,
- Union Value Discovery Fund,
- Union Focused Fund,
- Union Balanced Advantage Fund,
- Union Equity Savings Fund,
- Union Long Term Equity Fund,
- Union Large cap Fund.
- Sanjay Bembalkar :- He is 38 years old Fund manager â€“ Equity in union asset management Pvt, Ltd. His qualifications are, he is charterholder with the CFA Institute, USA, Chartered Accountant, M.Sc. (Accounting and Finance), B.Com. In 2021 he is appointed as Fund Manager (Equity) at Union Asset Management Company Private Limited. Other schemes managed by him are :-
- Co â€“ Fund Manager of Union Largecap Fund,
- Union Long Term Equity Fund
- Union Value Discovery Fund
|Instruments||Indicative Allocation||Risk Profile|
|Equity and Equity related instruments||65%||100%||High|
|Debt and Money Market Instruments||0%||35%||Low to Medium|
|Units issued by REITs and InvITs||0%||10%||Medium to High|